“Helping Businesses achieve their Financial Goals”
Our mission as an Asset-Based Lender is to continue our long standing 22 year history of providing financial and support services to Minorities, Veterans, Service Disable Veterans, Women, Native American, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, and all small to medium-sized businesses in the Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, & California Markets.
President's Welcome Letter
We want to thank you for your interest in our program. Capital Active Funding, Inc. (“CAFI”) was founded 22 years ago by two local businessmen and a former Banker to provide an “Alternative Source of Financing” for companies located in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Southern California.
Most companies don’t have the ability to grow or pursue Government Contracts or work in general because of the credit challenges they are faced with and the Federal Government oversight that continues to impact the Banking Industry. Traditional lending sources have walked away from many creditworthy companies while forcing them to seek other options such as our program. CAFI fills this void and has a niche in the financial services industry.
Our portfolio primarily consists of Woman-Owned (WBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Disabled Veterans, SBA 8(a), Minority Owned and Veteran Owned Companies.
Please go to Case Studies and see our resume which is a list of projects throughout the U.S. that CAFI has provided their Primary and Sub Contractors financial support to successfully complete their contracts.
If you would like to discuss our program, you can reach me at (915) 772-6333 or (888) 686-2234.
Frank M. Bashore
Features & Benefits
- 1 to 3 day approval time
- No Financial Statements & IRS Tax Returns Required
- Competitive Rates
- No penalty for early payment or payoffs
- Program provides predictable cash flow for your company
- Take advantage of supplier discounts by funding material purchases
- Program gives your company the ability to pursue more projects by improving your cash flow
- CAFI is SAMS registered with the U.S. Federal Government
- **Attention Government Contractors** The U.S. Federal Government accepts CAFI's commitment letters when pursuing Federal Government Contracts
Items Needed to Qualify
- Complete simple two page application
- Provide a copy of Driver's License
- Provide a copy of Articles of Incorporation, LLC documentation or Assumed Name Certificate
22 Year Experience
CAFI has a 22 yr history of lending money to Contractors, Sub-contractors, Minorities, Veterans, Service Disable Veterans, Women, Native American, & Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) on Government Projects
Located in Multiple States to provide the best experience possible while servicing contractors in the Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California Markets.