Does This Sound Familiar?
- Creditworthy Company Can’t Qualify for Traditional Lending
- Banks consider them credit-challenged
- They don’t have earnings, equity or collateral to qualify
- Without capital or cash flow business suffers
- Harder to compete and win government contracts
CAFI Can Help
CAFI can get your business the financing you need to grow with government contracts without creating debt on your balance sheet.
Interested in Funding
Tell Us About Your Next Project
How Our Program Works
Your company is awarded a government construction or services contract. We then approve you for funding and you go to work. When you submit invoices, as soon as they are approved by the government we advance you 80% of the money. That gives you immediate cash flow. Then each time the government pays your invoices (usually 30-40 days later), the payment come to us. This is where we earn our service fee. We forward you the balance, less the 80% advance and our service fee.